Importing Virtual Disk to Virtual Box
- Download and install Virtual Box: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
- Open VirtualBox
- Select File and Import Appliance
- Select your .OVA file which you have downloaded in the import box and verify the settings in the center window
- Click Import at the bottom
- Allow VirtualBox to import the file and configure it for use
- Just let the setup process run until it’s finished.
- Once the import is completed go to settings and select Network
9. Enable the Network Adaptor as shown below
10. Start the VM
Windows Username: Administrator
Windows Password: Training123#
All required eMAM Setup and patches can be found in E drive of Virtual Machine.